Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bravo TV's lack of Math Skills

One more thing before I go back to my fantastic world of scientific writing...

I was a little bit surprised at the lack of math skill on Bravo the other night.

I love Project Runway (yes, reality TV junkie that I am). Every week they do some sort of poll that people vote online or via text or something during the show and the results are shown toward the end. Now, I usually don't pay a whole lot of attention to these, in fact when I fast forward on my DVR I usually miss them all together.

But somehow last weeks caught my eye. While fast forwarding. I'm not sure how. Maybe it is my OCD for having numbers correct or something.

So can you tell whats wrong with the screen?

Aside from the poor picture quality via my camera of course.
And, no, it isn't that the circle is incomplete. Or that they made up the word tanorexia. (Although I think it is a completely valid affliction that I have seen some people I am sure suffer from.)
Yeah, the "winner" had 37% of the votes. Now, last time I checked, 47% was greater that 37%...
So I guess Suede got gypped from being craziest. Not sure if he would mind, but if you are gonna win something, you should at least be given proper credit.
Props to Suede for being insane, even though Bravo can't do the math to figure it out.

1 comment:

Alise said...

:::snicker:::

Always nice to be able to feel superior to TV.

Oh wait...