Follow me on Twitter!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Friends Photo Collage

























Alright, I know you probably can't really tell what the individual pictures above are, but that's okay. I was playing around on facebook earlier today, and I added yet another useless application, photo collages.


Well, some how this application generates a collage of photos you have on facebook of your "best friends". I'm not so sure how this works, or even if it is incredibly accurate on choosing who to put on the collage, but it is neat to see what it comes up with nonetheless. On facebook when you view it, you can roll over each picture to see it enlarged, even the ones that are mostly covered up.


When I added the app, I looked at the pictures it chose, and realized how many amazing friends I have made here, and how many fantastic times we have had together! I am looking forward to continually making new memories with you all! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such magnupendalorious people!

No comments: