Follow me on Twitter!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Multi-tasking

So it seems like my life never really slows down. As insanely busy as I am, I decided to take one of my monthly (or so) disappearing days today, and just not talk to anyone or do much of anything that didn't have to be done.

And it seems I have come across a great deal of wisdom today as I have begun to catch up on my favorite tv shows online, and watch too much You Tube and Hulu. So, I thought I'd share a little bit of greatness that I learned. Make sure you watch all the way to the end to really get the full message... it is very moving. Thank you Tina Fey.

2 comments:

Alise said...

I heart Tina Fey. Moving indeed!

Anonymous said...

Uh, so....if it's very 'moving' to you...were you pooping while watching it?

Cause that might be weird. Pooping with Tina.

:)