Follow me on Twitter!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting to know me


That's me and my favorite sister. Okay, my only sister, but she's my favorite one nonetheless.


My sister sent me one of those random surveys the other day. She does this about every few months or so, and always lists me as the person least likely to respond. (Luckily she realizes I'm busy and doesn't mean it as an insult.) Anyway, I thought I'd take some time to fill one out and put up some random info about me.


This is a compilation of 3 I have gotten.... so enjoy!


1. What is your occupation? Student.... officially I think I am listed as "research fellow" yeah, that sounds cool.

2. What color are your socks right now? white with yellow

3. What are you listening to right now? nothing

4. What was the last thing that you ate? a fudge striped cookie

5. Can you drive a stick shift? definitely not

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? cerulean

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Megan

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Indeed I do :)

9. How old are you today? 24

10. Favorite drink? Depends on my mood... probably Guarana, OJ, or coffee of some sort

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Dance/gymnastics, and Baseball!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? oh yeah

13. Pets? nope

14. Favorite food? anything with curry

15. Last movie you watched? All the way through I guess Meet the Robinsons, otherwise I watched part of Mean Girls the other night

16. Favorite Day of the year? That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th because it's not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.

17. What do you do to vent anger? Maybe hold it in, maybe call a friend and talk it out, and even getting better at being confrontational when necessary. :)

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Felxiblocks

19. What is your favorite season? Winter

20. Hugs or kisses? as in candy? Kisses...

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Both

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? well, seeing as this isn't an email, that would e pointless

23. Who is most likely to respond? Well, Jenn would probably write a comment if that counts

24. Who is least likely to respond? everyone else

25. When was the last time you cried? When Trey was finishing his sermon on Sunday about having an impact on kids

26. What is on the floor of your closet? All kinds of stuff. Maybe I should finish unpacking and putting things away soon.

31. Who inspires you? My friends

32. What are you afraid of? Not having an impact on the world, and being a bad example to those who look up to me

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

34. Favorite car? Cracker-vehicle

35. Favorite cat breed? dead.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 6

37. How many years at your current job?3

38. Favorite day of the week? Sabbath

39. How many states have you lived in? 2

40. Do you think you're funny? sometimes. sarcastic? always.

SIX LAST'S:

1. last beverage - OJ

2. last phone call – Megan!

3. last instant message – Interestingly Megan too...

4. last cd played – Avenue Q soundtrack

5. last time you cried - When Trey was finishing his sermon on Sunday about having an impact on kids.

6. last text message sent to you says – Okay. wish you were going. but have a good evening. :)


Random Music Playlist:

Put your Music Player on Shuffle, and write the first line of the first 20 songs, no matter what it says. See who can correctly guess the song and artist. (Googling the lyrics is cheating! This one is all straight from random knowledge!) This is where you guys come in.... leave a comment and see if you can get them right! Have fun, and see if any of you have as random a taste in music as I do!

1. Somewhere Over the rainbow, way up high

2. Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world

3. What do I, and what do I, what I do to need to see myself in a better mood?

4. Its a cold and wet December day when we touched the ground of JFK

5. You can't stop an avalanche as it races down the hill

6. Takes a second to say goodbye, say goodbye, oh oh oh

7. Life lines, and suicide crimes he found me in a state

8. One man lived to bring a vision, one man died to save a nation

9. You're a painting with symbols deep, a symphony

10. I've had it up to here, so let me make it very clear, because in fact I'll never clue you in again

11. I'm unafraid of anything in this world, there's nothing you can't throw at me that I haven't already heard

12. I'm feel crazy, hope is hazy right now

13. I couldn't wait to get up today and see all my friends who are waiting there for me

14. 1 here comes the 2 to the 3 to the 4

15. wake up and smell coffee, rise and shine the early bird gets the worm

16. She's so sophisticated, I'm such a zero

17. Madam blueberry was a sad little berry, she lived all alone in a house on a tree

18. I'm around the corner from anything that's real

19. I come from the land where the mullet attacks, business up front, party in the back

20. Is there is a time for keeping for keeping your distance? A time to turn your eyes away?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the song one! How cool is that!