Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My TV Untangled...

Alright. this is where I stand in my current TV obsessions:

Heroes: bored to tears this week. They really have to get back on track

Biggest Loser: glad Joelle is gone, sad about the whole Dane and Blaine break-up, not too sure who I'm rooting for yet. Prob just one of Jillian's players as usual.

Scrubs: a week behind, but happy for the JD/Elliot of it all

SURVIVOR: STARTS TOMORROW! WOO HOO! :D

Grey's: I think the show is starting to get back to what made it good... if only they'd loose the Callie story line... and maybe the whole insane Izzy thing

Private Practice: interested to see where the crossover will lead them

LOST: keeping me pretty much intrigued. Never watched it? Or just love it? See below an incredibly hilarious breakdown of this weeks episode...



The action heroes really do make it amazing!

No comments: