Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagging Friends....

OK, so I guess I am somewhat required to do this post since I was tagged by my friend Billy in his post earlier.

You see, there is some sort of blog chain letter going around. Here's the deal:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

So here goes:

1. I speak Portuguese and can understand a good bit of Latin, Italian, and Spanish. Something about taking too much foreign language in high school.

2. I peed outside for the first time this summer while on a 24 mile in 24 hour death hike. Ew.

3. I started dancing en pointe in ballet 6 months after taking my first dance lesson.

4. I was a cheerleader when I was barely 5, but soon learned the error in my ways and gave it up. Still, I was the smallest but loudest on the squad.

5. I am obsessed to some degree with reality TV. The high class kind, like Survivor, ANTM, TLC shows. None of that trashy crap like the Bachelor or Bid Brother or the Mole or anything. ;)

6. I can say the alphabet backwards in English and Portuguese. Very useful life skill.

Alright, now for my tags:

Jennifer Garton - My sister who writes blogs from the perspective of a stay at home mom on all sorts of subjects.

Rebecca Moran - A friend that I work with at our little coffee shop on High street, sozo.

Cameron King - Or Camford as I like to call him... one of the leaders of H2O @ CRC!

Cassie Annan - One of my close friends and soul group peeps who I love!

Nikki Buchanan - One of my fav's from Nashville. Definitely was adopted into their family for a while when I was still living there!

Beth Chase - Yay Beth! I heart this woman! She definitely inspired me to get involved at my church and is an awesome example to me!

So take a minute and check these out... and HAPPY READING!

No comments: