Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My bruised...



Ego? Leg? Well, insert what you will.


This little table sits about 12 inches off the ground (at the most) at sozo. A couple weeks ago, we were open on a Monday night for Fall Fest.


We were kind of tired of being there by midnight when we closed ( I had already been there 8 evenings in a row before that) so we were closing as quickly as we could, with help from many of our friends who had stopped by.


Well, in turning my head to ask someone to turn off some lights, while heading to the restrooms to restock TP, I ran into the table. Hard core. Like almost all the way to the ground.


I still have a bruise. Over two weeks later. Oh and a knot on my leg. Seriously. That is one hard core bruise.

1 comment:

Alise said...

I. Hate. Coffee. Tables.

They are from teh Debil. Seriously, they are just an accident waiting to happen. Hope you're feeling a bit better today!