Follow me on Twitter!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

seriously?

wow. It has been about 3 weeks since my last blog. That is far too long.

Things got really busy really quickly here in good ole M-town.

you know, it is kind of funny that I thought my summer would be so laid back. Everything seemed to end that I was doing in the Spring. But then summer turned out to be busy.

I really didn't prepare myself that fall was coming though, and that would mean the beginning of many things again. And, pretty much that my life would get CRAZY all the sudden.

But things are good, and God is always faithful through everything. I will say that I have really learned more and more how important it is to rely on His strength rather than my own the past few weeks.

I'll be posting a bunch (hopefully) in the next couple days to re-synchronize my world with blog world. So much cool stuff has happened....

No comments: