Follow me on Twitter!

Friday, October 24, 2008

...

So it has been about 3 weeks since I last blogged. Bad Becca.

Much has happened, and maybe at some point I'll explain it, but for now I'm just letting that stuff sit on a back burner to talk about in some far off future blog.

As for now, I am sitting in lab, waiting for my samples to get done spinning in their happily chilled 4 degree centrifuge. Hopefully these little guys will appreciate the craziness I've put into their existence in the last 25+ hours and give me some good results. That'd be nice.

Otherwise, well, I'm attempting to come up with more drink recipes for our favorite local coffee shop, so.zo. On the radar: peppermint mocha, peppermint hot chocolate, chai-nog, egg nog lattes, and thanks to the creative thinking of one of our volunteers, chocolate chai. Any coffee lovers out there have any ideas for any other fantastic beverages?

No comments: